Are you fedup with abandoned cars?
How to spot one,
what to do once you have:
- Does it look vandalised and/or fire damaged?
- Does it look unused and in poor condition?
- Is there a valid tax disc?
- Does it look it's been in a road traffic accident?
- Has it been left in an isolated or unusual position?
- Have parts been removed or damaged?
- Are the wheels or petrol cap missing?
- Is it in a known area for abandoned vehicles?
- Have you seen anybody use it or act suspiciously around it?
- Has it been there for over a week?
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
If you think that you have spotted an abandoned vehicle, don't ignore it - report it and get it CRUNCHED UP.
CALL "THE CRUNCHER " ON: 0800 16 999 00
This is an initiative between
Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service, Warwickshire County Council, Nuneaton & Bedworth District Borough Council, and Warwickshire Police.